Greetings Meredith Alumnae! For those of you whose class years end in 3s and 8s, you will be celebrating a special reunion this year! You should have already received at least one or two mailings regarding your upcoming reunion weekend.
For those of you whose class years do not end in a 3 or 8, we still invite you to join us back on campus for any or all of the weekends festivities including the Alumnae Association’s Annual Meeting on Saturday the 18th. We would love to see you there!
As we approach Alumnae Reunion Weekend, we wanted to provide you all with a few quick updates:
– All spring letters have now been uploaded to the reunion weekend website! If you or one of your classmates has not yet received a spring letter from your event agent/committee, please feel free to visit this website so that spring letters can printed at home.
– Brochures form The Office of Alumnae Relations are being mailed out this week. You should begin to see them in your mailboxes this week (or next, depending on where you live). If for some reason you do not receive one or yours gets lost in the mail, the digital copy can also be found by visiting the reunion website. This mailing includes a full schedule of on-campus events, registration feeds and details, Alumnae Awards information and information regarding staying in the residence halls for the weekend.
– Online registration is live! Since brochures are being mailed out this week, we have already opened the online registration site. You can register online by visiting the registration webpage – click here to be taken to the online registration site.
Registration fees are as follows. Everyone who plans to attend the on-campus events must pay the registration fee.
- Early Registration – today – April 14: $40
- Regular Registration – April 16-May 3: $45
- Late Registration – beginning on May 4 (includes day of registration): $55
We are so excited to welcome you all back to campus for a fun-filled weekend and we hope that you are all making plans to join us! We look forward to seeing you May 17-19, 2013!